What is FIELDER GREEN?
- Launching brand new in 2021, FIELDER GREEN has been formulated with a balanced blend of nutrients to help green tissue development, whilst boosting the overall health of the turf.
- Iron and Magnesium Sulphate form the backbone of FIELDER GREEN:
- Iron is an essential nutrient in the synthesis of chlorophyll and nitrogen respiration.
- Whilst the Magnesium content also boosts greening and health.
- FIELDER GREEN contains additional biostimulants in the form of Seaweed extracts and Humic Acids – known to aid root development.
- Designed for use on professional turfs and amenity grasses.
Benefits of FIELDER GREEN:
- FIELDER GREEN contains Iron – essential for good “greening” of the turf, without excess growth, whilst boosting plant health.
- Magnesium Oxide further helps with improving turf colour and health.
- FIELDER GREEN contains additional biostimulants in the form of Seaweed extracts and Humic Acids – known to improve uptake and aid root development.
- This product can also help with moss control.
- FIELDER GREEN can be used at any time of the year.
- Liquid formulation – gives your turf an instant boost.
- Can be applied regularly as very safe to the green leaf.
- Miscible with all other fungicides.
Fielder Green is supplied in 10L and 20L container. App rate 5-10L / ha