To complement our range of successful seed treatments, Fielder now has four innovative manganese seed treatment products:
- Manganese Solo SEED TREATMENT
- Manganese Duo – Manganese + Copper
- Manganese Duo – Manganese + Zinc
- Manganese Trio – Manganese + Copper + Zinc
- These seed treatments all help develop a stronger plant to overcome a host of dangers – and for as little as £2 per acre are a great opportunity for you and your customer!
- Our products have been developed using the latest scientific methods. They are true solutions, and so are safe to the germinating seed. And furthermore they are miscible with nearly all other seed treatments.
- Our manganese seed treatments are sold in 20L, 210L and 1,000L sizes.
Why use Fielder Manganese Seed treatment?
- Our seed treatments gets your crop off to the strongest start possible, giving it the best opportunity to maximise its potential and yield size.
- A stronger young plant can better overcome risks than a weaker one.
- Will save you money – by having a better end-crop; cash saved on additional foliar applications; less seed needs to be planted; and finally less expensive seeds are required.
- Our products have a proven track record and are popular for their ease of use.
- More benefits can be found on our blog
Manganese Seed Treatment
The most widely used of our manganese seed treatments is the Manganese Solo ST. This liquid manganese is formulated in the sulphate form, which is known to ensure seed safety and speedy uptake by the germinating seed. This 15% formulation (applied on cereals at 4l/ha) provides sufficient manganese to assist in crop establishment and early development in those manganese deficient soils. Easy and safe to apply, it can also be used in conjunction with other essential seed treatments.
|Immediate uptake by germinating seed||Instant impact to improve efficiency|
|Fills hunger gap between foliars||No break in seedling development|
|Inexpensive treatment||Well spent insurance|
|Avoids need for early foliar||Ensures young plant has sufficient manganese until a foliar spray possible|
|Miscible with most seed treatments||Convenient for operator|
|True solution||Safe to germinating seeds|
|Competitively priced||Improved cash|
|Available in 20L, 210L and 1,000L |
sizes for application on static or mobile seed treatment equipment
|A flexible and effective product|
Manganese Duo seed treatment – Manganese + Copper
Manganese Duo seed treatment – Manganese Plus Zinc
The Manganese Duo contains all the benefits received from the Manganese Solo ST, but includes either Copper or Zinc. We really like these additions, as the Copper or Zinc provides benefits to the young seed where soils may be low in these nutrients. Copper deficiencies often occur in sandy / peaty soils which are also low in manganese. Also, Zinc is vital in helping early root development, plant enzymes and protein synthesis.
Additional benefits of the Manganese Duo seed treatment include:
- It prevents early leaf chlorosis. Zinc is vital for vigorous root development – hence better establishment and earlier development for stronger plants
- Copper deficient soils are usually linked to manganese deficient soils
- Product differentiation
- We are currently undergoing some trials using zinc as a pest deterrent
Manganese Trio seed treatment – Manganese + Copper + Zinc
We believe our Manganese Trio is the Rolls Royce of seed treatment products. It ticks the boxes for all the micro-nutrients your seed may need. Furthermore, it is a true solution that is extremely safe and easy to apply.
- This product offers a real point of difference in the market place with tangible USP’s
- High loading of Manganese
- Covers all the major micronutrient needs for the germinating seed
- Safe to the seed
- Safe to the operator
- True solution in a range of drum sizes