At Fielder, we have invested heavily behind seed research. As a result, our range of seed treatment products are proven and well respected in market. From phosphite seed treatment Kick-Off, to our Manganese-based range, our products are designed to increase yield potential. Furthermore, Fielder seed treatments can be used on all agricultural and horticultural seed crops, as well as amenity grasses.
Kick-Off PHOSPHITE SEED TREATMENT
Since its launch in 2013, Kick-Off has been our most successful product – with over 120,000 litres sold to date! Kick-Off phosphite seed treatment speeds up seed development, which results in a stronger crop and improved yield potential. Kick-Off has biostimulant properties and we recommend its use as a seed treatment on cereals, pulses, oilseed rape, maize and most other crops.
Benefits of Kick-Off:
- Phosphorous helps with strong early root establishment.
- Manganese gets your plant off to the best start, boosts plants immune system.
- Zinc and Humic Acids help promote strong seedling vigour.
- Very easy and safe to use.
- A very affordable insurance policy.
Kick-Off seed treatment in the press
Kick-Off is sold as a liquid in 20L, 200L and 1,000L containers.
Why use Fielder Manganese seed treatments?
- It gets your crop off to the strongest start, giving it the best opportunity to maximise its potential and yield size.
- Our manganese seed treatment has excellent compatibility with other seed dressings.
- A stronger young plant can better overcome risks than a weaker one.
- Fielder manganese seed treatment is quickly absorbed and readily available to the seed
- They will save you money – by having a better end crop; cash saved on additional foliar applications; less seed needs to be planted; and finally less expensive seeds are required.
- Our products have a proven track record, are very safe to the seed, and are popular for their ease of use
Manganese Solo Seed Treatment
We have formulated our 15% Manganese Solo for swift uptake by the germinating seed. This liquid seed treatment provides sufficient manganese to assist your crop in those manganese deficient soils. Easy and safe to apply, it can also be used in conjunction with other essential seed treatments.
Manganese Solo is sold as a liquid in 20L, 210L and 1,000L containers.
Manganese Duo – Manganese + Copper
Our Manganese Duo + Copper provides the same great benefits as the solo, with the addition of Copper, for soils low in this nutrient. It should be noted that Copper deficient soils are usually linked to manganese deficient soils also.
Manganese Duo + Copper is sold as a liquid in 20L, 210L and 1,000L containers.
Manganese Duo – Manganese + Zinc
Manganese Duo + Zinc seed treatment is a great product if you want to prevent early leaf chlorosis. Zinc is vital for vigorous root development. Consequently, better root establishment means earlier development, and hence stronger plants and larger yields.
Manganese Duo + Zinc seed treatment is sold as a liquid in 20L, 210L and 1,000L containers.
Manganese Trio – Manganese + Copper + Zinc
We like to call our Manganese Trio the “Rolls Royce” of manganese seed treatment products. It ticks the boxes for all the major micro-nutrients your seed may need. Furthermore, it is a true solution that is extremely easy to apply and use.
Manganese and Copper deficiency are often seen together, on sandy or peaty soils. Meanwhile, Zinc is vital at germination helping to convert amino acids into proteins, whilst also boosting enzyme formation for shoot and root growth.
Manganese Trio is sold as a liquid in 20L, 210L and 1,000L containers.
Full list of FIELder Seed Treatment Products
|Product||Crop Use||Pack Size||Link|
|Kick-Off||Arable, Horticultural & Amenity||20L, 200L, 1,000L||More|
|Manganese Solo ST||Arable & Horticultural||20L, 210L, 1,000L||More|
|Manganese Duo + Copper||Arable & Horticultural||20L, 210L, 1,000L||More|
|Manganese Duo + Zinc||Arable & Horticultural||20L, 210L, 1,000L||More|
|Manganese Trio – Copper + Zinc||Arable & Horticultural||20L, 210L, 1,000L||More|